Hey moms, in 2 more days is April's Fool Day and we need to prepare our pranks to surprise our children, don't we? Kids love when moms are fun, play silly and are playful. So, Mom's Buzz went on a search for easy and fun April's Fool prank ideas for our readers. Of all the ones we read about, we thought these are the easiest to carry out and still very fun:
1. Unexpected Dandruff: pour salt on your older kid's hair without she noticing. Then, pretend you have seen something strange on her hair and then act surprised, worried and say that you have never seen something like this happened before - "Oh my gosh, what on earth is falling off your hair!!"
2. Bedtime Switch-around: when your kids are sound asleep switch them around so that they wake up in somebody else's bed. They will be confused at the change of scenery when waking up!
3. Buggy Toothpaste: insert a raisin in your kids' toothpaste. So, at the time of brushing their teeth, they will think is a bug inside their toothpaste.
4. Rising pancakes: add active yeast to the pancake mix, make the pancakes and serve them. They pancakes will come out so big that your kids will never see bigger pancakes in their lives.
5. Messy Room Sign: if your children tend to leave their rooms messy, place this sign on their door. This will work well with older kids. Here is a sample of the sign: Download 0304_april_fools_sign.pdf.
Have a great weekend brainstorming about surprising your family!!
- The Mom's Buzz
P.S.: if you have other ideas that you have done in the past, please pass them along in a comment. Thank you.
Source: various sites and Familyfun.com